However, there's no getting around it, the ecommerce market in Scotland is on average) less mature and smaller in scale than that of London or The Midlands.
This also means that I've not found many eCommerce consultants knocking about, who do what I do:
- Strategic advice (incl multi-channel retail)
- Business analysis and benchmarking
- Programme Management of large / complex projects
- User experience best practice and conversion improvement
- Digital analytics and insight
- Online marketing optimisation
So if you are a digital or eCommerce consultant based in Scotland, or just want to know what one does in more detail, please get in touch.