- Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- CEO or Figurehead
This is good because it can leverage the expertise of different users (e.g. marketing and SME) to provide a more comprehensive. However it can be confusing for the reader and may not provide the required focus. It does also means you have to provide blogging guidance to several people - meaning you have flexibility of viewpoint across several axis of opinion.
Here's some guidance that may be useful:
- Make it obvious who's posting (some blogs use an image/avatar/photo of the writer, some even use different colour font/backgrounds)
- Make sure you have a range of writers (e.g. 3 different PR department people, doesn't necessarily provide a broad enough subject area)
- Make sure that one person doesn't dominate the postings if you want a balanced view
- Measure the traffic of different postings, to see which articles and writers are more popular (its up to you if you want to do something about this)
- Make sure all writers are aware of your guidelibes for social media conversations
Let me know how you get on.